ibsuite stands for image book suite. It contains a set of tools to convert ebook in various format (pdf, chm, html) into a set of images, reformat the images (crop, embold, divide, etc), and assemble the result images into a new ebook.
- ibhtml2img: convert html to image with xulrunner
- ibhtml2pdf: convert html to pdf with xulrunner
- iblineparser: parser input image, extract line information
- ibpdfinfo: get some meta-information from pdf file, such as title, author, table of contents etc.
- ibpy: python module, which is the driver of the whole system, it uses above programs to convert input file to image, extract line information from image, dilate image, and re-assemble lines into a new image, generate output e-book.
- ibtools: A set of utilities and tools, some of them are used internal by ibsuite, others are user command provided by ibsuite.
The most important command of ibsuite is ibreformat, the basic usage is as follow:
ibreformat [options] <input file>
In most cases, something like following:
ibreformat -o <output file> <oprof>
Where <input file> is input file name, <output file><iprof><pprof>